Your shopping experience and product satisfaction are very important, please feel free to contact us for any questions you have regarding an order or a product. In addition, our customer care associates are also glad to assist you with questions and to help you with placing a phone order.
|Mon - Thur||Fri||Sat & Sun|
|9 a.m. - 4 p.m.||9 a.m. - 2 p.m.||CLOSED|
|Fax:||310.320.8836 (for fax order please complete this form.)|
II. Terms and Conditions -- Rev. 03/01/13 (Archived Rev. 01/01/12)
These terms and conditions supersede all previous terms and conditions and they are in effect for orders that are placed on and after 03/01/13.
The terms and conditions as provided here are non-negotiable, and by the use of this site you have agreed to abide by them. In addition, we reserve the right to make changes to our site, policy, and terms and conditions at any time.
Please know that we have taken every effort possible to depict our products accurately; however, we cannot guarantee our products to be as depicted on every display.
a. Return & Exchange
We provide returns for items that are not on final sale, and customers can opt for refund or store credit except for store credit exchange only items. There is a restock fee on all refunds, return or exchange of designer dresses (i.e. Terani, Scala, & etc.), and on repeated exchanges. Please note that customers are responsible for all shipping costs.
To return or exchange an item please follow these steps:
- Fill out and submit a RMA request. We apologize in advance that RMA cannot be issued over the phone.
- Valid requests will receive a RMA within 1 business day, and we do provide a courtesy email to notify you when your RMA is ready. Go to your Order Status and locate the order that has been issued the RMA, click on the RMA barcode icon to download the RMA form in PDF format. Print out this form to use with your return/exchange.
- Follow and complete all the steps on the RMA form. Then carefully pack your return item and securely tape the provided RMA address label on the package; add postage with tracking/insurance, and mail the package back to our returns department.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is required for all returns and exchanges and items must be returned to our office within 14 days (21 days for International orders) from time of delivery.
For exchanges please fill out and sign the RMA form if you would like us to send your replacement items immediately.
Use our prepaid FedEx Ground Returns label to mail your returns for a convenient low rate of $10 (lower 48 States only). Please take your returns to any FedEx/Kinko locations and make sure that it receives a pickup scan. Fee will be deducted from your refund/store credit.
Restock fee, when applicable, for ontime returns is 15%. Restock fee is calculated based on regular price, and a 5% restock fee is added to orders containing more than 3 dresses and gowns combined.
Store credit will become available in your Sung Boutique account once your returns had passed inspection. Our store credit is non-transferable and it is good for one year from the time of issuance.
Inspection and refund processing time is 10 days and we can apply refund only to the credit card that was used in the purchase. It may take and additional 3 to 5 business days for the refund to appear in your bank account. Shipping is non-refundable.
We complete a detail pre-shipping inspection report on every items we ship, and returns are required to be in thier original conditions and pass our returns inspection. Items used or damaged will be returned with an inspection report.
Discrepancy claims or product not as described are required to be reported to us within 72 hours of delivery. Claims are treated as regular returns and exchanges; except shipping costs and fees are reimbursable should our inspection concurs with the claim--claim return shipping reimbursed at ground shipping rate only. Please note that we provide only identical replacements or store credits for claims on final sale items.
Non-deliveries are subjected to our regular returns policy. Please note that there is a return shipping charge on non-deliverables.
We offer will-call pick-up when you place an order, and due to our office/warehouse limitation appointment is required to try-on. Please be sure to come by only after you have received our ready for pick up notification. We will also contact you to setup a try-on appointment should that be necessary. We charge a $10 non-refundable fee per person for each appointment, but that fee will be applied toward the total of your purchase. To place a will-call order please leave the words "will-call" in the special instructions box during checkout. Shipping will be removed from your final invoice.
Valid identification is required for all will-calls.
c. Order Status
Order status is available online for our account customers where an up to the minute order status is provided. Package tracking is convenience and it can be performed without leaving our site by clicking on the tracking link in order status.
d. Order Canceling
Each online order you have confirmed and placed can only be canceled if it is in pending, ready for pick up, or backorder status. Should you ever need to cancel an order please do you best in contacting us immediately. We shall do our best to accommodate each request but orders that have been shipped or delivered will need to initiate a return per our returns policy.
e. Shipping & Handling - Worldwide Shipping
Standard processing time is 2 business days and it is separated from shipping time. Please communicate your "wear date" in the special instructions box at checkout when your order is time sensitive. We communicate your order status via your account order status, email, and phone so please be sure to check them for updates.
- Transit time is 1 to 5 business days within the continent of United States. Overseas shipment 2 to 10 business days and additional time may be required for custom clearance.
- Time quoted to APO and FPO is for handoff at the military hub.
- Transit time may be longer for AK, HI, PR, APO & FPO, USPS First Class/Parcel Post, overseas Ground, and some rural areas.
- NO P.O. BOX DELIVERY except for U.S. military APO or FPO addresses.
- FedEx Express non-standard Saturday delivery has a $15 special delivery fee so please email or call us when this option is required. Sunday is a non-delivery day.
- Default delivery time is 10 days when the tracking system is unable to provide a delivery date.
- Signature confirmation may be required per our security requirements.
f. Payment Options and Terms
We kindly accept Visa, MasterCard, Discovers, and American Express. All payments are not charged through to a credit card until an order is ready to be shipped; however, a pre-authorization equal to the order's total is placed on the credit card as you complete and confirm an online order.
We provide paperless invoice and your sales and credit invoices are available for download in Order Status.
g. Sales Tax & Customs Tariff
- All orders destined to the State of California will be charged a 9% sales tax on the purchase and shipping as required by law.
- Customs tariffs may be applicable to overseas orders and it is not included in the order total; consequently, customs tariffs are the responsibility of the customers. Please check with your local Customs official for further information on the amount of duties that you may be responsible for.