For our product's size chart--where applicable--we like to provide the specific size chart from the designer for a perfect fit. So please look for the perfect button where you'll be able to get the individal size chart for each product by clicking on it. In addition, please remember the helpful hints below on taking your measurements:
- Consider wearing undergarments when taking your measurements.
- If your measurements fall in between sizes, get the larger size.
- Bust - measure around the fullest part of your chest, under arms.
- Waist - measure around your natural waistline and keep tape loose.
- Hips - measure around the fullest part of the top of your hips.